? ??????????????Butterfly Blues? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.0 (12 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 557 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly All Around? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 649 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sometimes Im Blue? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, August 20, 2007

Update on Potty Training :(

ok, so potty training is not going to well. two girls and two accidents and no one peeing on the potty. anyway, i think i am going to call it quits, but only till next week. i am finding that since there are two of them that i really need 2 potties (they were sharing one). i also need to find some rubber pants as my whole house will smell like urine with two of them peeing everywhere :). i had looked at walmart and kmart for them but can't find any, so i found some on ebay that i will need to bid on and wait for them to get here. the other plus is that the older two start school next tuesday, so i will have more time to put into potty training them while they are at school. the good thing is that the girls love their undies, and don't mind sitting on the potty. we'll see what happens next week after the rubber pants get here.

8 comments:

The Manning Family said...

Sorry to hear it's not going well. I am dreading this with my twins. I have already decided that two little potties are going to be the way to go as evidenced by them 'fighting' over who got to sit on the big potty first yesterday! Our 4 yr old uses the big potty with one of those seats that you can take on and off, but I think the big potty is a little overwhelming for the little ones. I'm hoping I can give it a real effort when Reese starts school in a few weeks. Maybe we can trade tips. Like your girls, mine do like sitting on the potty, so maybe that's at least a step in the right direction! :) Good Luck!

Claremont First Ward said...

Hope it goes well once you start back up. I'm not looking forward to potty training with my boys.!

Laura said...

You absolutely need two potty seats for this process! Wait for that one for sure! Good luck!

Sue said...

I'm sure it will get better. It'll just take them a while to get the whole concept of it. I'm sure they'll be pros in no time.

TheBernardBunch said...

YUCK.. I hated potty training.
I tried emailing you to let you know that this and next won't be good for me, because my mom is coming in to town. I got the email returne, as undeliverable.
Anyway... do they still have the toy library during the school year? I was hoping we could get together the first week in September.
Let me know!

Joleene said...

Hey Stacey! I was so happy to read everything and catch up on what's going on with you guys. My computer is still not working and I'm feeling disconnected from everything! :( I also wanted to let you know that of course I will let you babysit again! I knew Ben was going to catch a cold at some point and I'd rather the first one be while I'm not working. You took such good care of him that day and I really appreciate it!:) Talk to you soon. Love, Joleene and Ben

Casey's trio said...

Hope you have better luck next week...you are reminding me of why I am not looking forward to this process in our house!

Debra said...

Good luck next week! I am making DH take a week off work when we potty train the boys. hehe