? ??????????????Butterfly Blues? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.0 (12 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 557 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly All Around? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 649 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sometimes Im Blue? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Babies, Babies, and more Babies!!!

why is it that when one person gets pregnant, all of a sudden there is an outbreak? it's crazy around here, there is definitely something in the water. i think deep down i am glad that i cannot have anymore. i personally know of 9 people that are currently expecting within months of each other. there is my sister, my soon to be sister in law, two of my cousins wives/girlfriends, my cousin, and 4 women in my church (our church is not huge so these are friends, not just people i see in church). they are all due between may and august! of course as excited as i am for all of them, it really makes me want another one. i don't think i actually want another one though, if that makes sense. i loved being pregnant and am sad that i won't be able to experience that again. i think it is hitting a little harder now because my babies are soon to be toddlers! their birthday is this friday. we will be having their birthday party this saturday. i am dreading their birthday, i know it is only a day, but it really seems so real when they hit it. i didn't feel this bad on their first birthday, i think only because i was relived that the hardest part was basically over. now, they just keep growing up. it honestly is kind of depressing. i just want time to stand still for a year or so. anyway, as you can tell, this is a very touchy subject with me and perhaps why i have not wanted to update lately. i know some of these pregnant women are going to read this and i want them to know that i honestly am happy and excited for them, there is nothing like the birth of a child. i am just super emotional right now, who knows why(you can't tell, but the light is on in the stove)??? anyway, on to other news.

jordan (i am quit embarrassed to say that i cannot tell who is who from the back ~ i think it is kaylee(L), then kelsey)

there is really not much else to report. we got a new stove from freecylce. it's very nice and even better it was free. when grandpa and daddy got done setting it up, we were playing with all the buttons and found that the stove had a light, as you can tell, the three younger ones were soooo excited about that...lol.

well, that is about all for tonight. sorry it was not too interesting, i just needed to vent a little. my kids are growing up and i just don't like it. i think in the next week or so, we are going ot move from cribs to beds. i think if i was ready, that the girls would be ready to potty train. they love to sit on the posst and actually ask to and will tell me when they are done going in their diapers. i just am not ready yet. it is still really cold here plus our bathroom is upstairs, so we will wait a few month maybe, unless of course i get brave. my oldest daughter was potty trained right at 2 and was super easy so maybe they will be as well. anyway, good night. i will update later and have pics of their party on saturday.

p.s. we decided to stick with the train for their birthday. they really do share pretty well, plus my sister sent them home a kids trampoline that has a bar to hang on to so they can jump, which they absolutely love to do! so, i figure they can take turns with those. okay, good night!

i also wanted to say thank you to all of those who leave messages. i know that more people read these, but i really do appreciate actually hearing from the readers as well. thanks alot!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Stacy,
I really really relate to your feelings about your twins growing up. On one hand my twins are absolutely driving me crazy with their antics but on the other the very thought of putting away baby stuff is sad. I don't think I will have another, but I think I will always feel sad that they are my last. I guess you have to seperate the feeling of do I want another baby to raise, or do I just feel bad that my babies are growing up. Anyway... I am SO not ready to give up our cribs. I cringe at the thought, its my only peace. Do you think they still fit in it in kindergarten, LOL! I am planning on potty training too soon, but it will have to get warmer here... maybe spring or summer! Anyway, Happy birthday day girls, may two be as good as one. No naughty twinado antics from you girls. They are so cute!

The Pruetz Family said...

I am in the middle of a baby influx too! Sometimes it makes me want more and then I look at my three and say, "Are you nuts?" What a weird paradox, huh?