? ??????????????Butterfly Blues? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.0 (12 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 557 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly All Around? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 649 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sometimes Im Blue? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Last day of school, First day of pre-school, and BABIES!

i don't know why, but i have been having a very hard time sitting down and writing these blogs. i love doing it, but the time literally just slips away! anyway, once again, alot has been going on. first off we had latoya last day of school which included a picnic and field day for them. i brought jordan and the twins along as well. here is a slideshow of the picnic as there are too many picstures to put on singly (i don't think that's a word ~ oh well) they chose teams and played games and had a barbecue! the kids really had a blast. you will also see some pictures from a park we took the kids to go play at:

next, since my last update, we have had 3 babies born to friends!!! many of you remember when i was talking about all the pregnant women, while, now they are all giving birth. i think this makes 7 down and 4 to go :). i also wanted to add a new truth to this, i was holding my brother in law's new baby, rilee (had nothing to do with the baby by the way), when i suddenly realized that i had no urge to have anymore. many will remember when i talked about all the women expecting that i made the comment that i regretted getting my tubes tied and i really thought i would want another one in the future. when my hubby and i left, i told him that all i could think of was poor alicia that she would have to get up every 3 hours or so to feed her and all the work that lay ahead for her. don't get me wrong, i enjoyed it when mine were little, but for once, i have no urge to do it again. it was very enlightning to me, i really thought i would always miss those days and always long for another one. the thought was very sudden and shocking to me. anyway, i thought i would share that! so, all that to say this, here are the new additions:

First was a baby boy to John and Lianne. J.T. was born on May 19th and weighed 6lbs. 12 oz. Isn't he a beautiful baby! here is his picture:

Next was a baby girl to Cindy and Joel (Cindy is my kids "adopted" grandmother's daughter) We have become friends through irene. Her name is Emelia Rose. She was born on May 26th. She weighed 8lbs. 11 oz. and was 21 in. long. Isn't she a doll!! here is her picture:

Last but not least is a baby boy to Dan and Beth. They are friends from church. Their "little" boy, Daniel Jr., was born via c-section. He was born on June 1st. He was 11 lbs. and 9 oz. I can't remember how long he was, but he looks like a 3 mo. old. I got to hold him at church tonight and kaylee came up and said "i put him in my backpack?" she wanted to take him home....lol. i also checked my girls baby books and they did not reach 11 pounds until they were 5 mo. old. anyway, he is very cute, here is his picture:


Finally, we had the girls first day of pre-school. they went on tuesday and loved it! they even brought home some papers. since jordan and the girls were in school, i took the opportunity to spend some one on one time with toya, so we dropped the other three off and went out for breakfast. it was nice and quiet :). the girls have already learned their teachers name by heart. here is the girls on their first day (didn't dress them up cause they are going to be doing alot of arts and craft type things), and a video as well. the video is a little dark, but you can hear the girls talk and say their teachers name (her name is mrs. kelley by the way), very cute! here they are:

Kelsey and Kaylee

Kaylee

Kelsey

Kaylee and Kelsey


here is the video:




7 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

precious pictures of all!! you are so blesssed, but i don't know how you do it!! i just think i have my hands full with only two!!!

Debra said...

Girl, I know what you mean! I held a 3 month old the other day. Glad it is not me getting up every 3 hours anymore! hehe I love the stage my babies are in, but I will be honest and say I am jealous of where you are! This summer will be a lot easier for you I am sure. Today is our last day of school too. I am looking forward to summer, but I know that it will be a hard one with the twins being so young still. Next year there will be no bottles and they will be walking!!!

Those babies are ADORABLE!!! Oh those cheeks! The big one reminds me of my first son. He was over 10lbs. The nurses had to go up the pediatrics floor to get diapers to fit him because the newborn diapers were too small!

have a great summer!

The Manning Family said...

What sweet children. You are so blessed with your own and being able to share in the joy with your friends' new additions!

Thanks for the comment on our blog. I am in awe that you keep up with four kiddos all day. My three keep me so busy, and can drive me crazy at the drop of a hat, too! :) But I wouldn't trade 'em for anything.

And what freaks me out even more is that I am not toally opposed to having a fourth! My husband is pretty much opposed to any more kids; he says "What if we have two more and they're girls, too"? That'd be our luck. He'd really be outnumbered then; that must be what he's afraid of! ;) Maybe I can change his mind or what would be best is if God would help me change it for him!

Will be adding you to our list of sites and will be checking in with you daily!

Brooke :)

And yes, my b'day is January 10th. We should get together and have a mommy party!!

Ellen said...

Loved the pics! Yea for school being out! Where are the girls going to preschool, btw? As far as not wanting any more children... it's weird, but I am very content with our two. I don't know how in the world you do it with four! Hope all is well!

Claremont First Ward said...

Hope you have a fabulous summer! I want to comment more, but I can't get my mind off that adorable 11 1/2 pound baby. I mean, I can't even wrap my mind around having ONE baby that large. Congratulations to all the new moms!

Laura said...

Cute pictures! I have to admit having 3 of the 4 in preschool sounds pretty amazing. I have realized that we won't be doing any shopping this summer. I have no desire to take all four kids to the store together. We will have fun at the park,library,pool and other fun spots I hope. I still have trouble managing all of the kids in public places.. the twins worry my. I am lucky to get my sister to come along and help. Too bad that she has not yet had kids because I think we have scared her! Anyway, those babies are all adorable! I cannot believe a 11 pound baby, my brother in law was that big at birth too. My girls were past 5 months old when they hit 11 pounds!

Laura said...

Oh and I cannot believe some of the things your girls can climb at the park. Mine can do the tall ladders but not the stuff I saw your girlies on! Maybe I am too wimpy!