? ??????????????Butterfly Blues? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.0 (12 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 557 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly All Around? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 649 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sometimes Im Blue? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, September 25, 2006

New Blog


i am going to attempt ot keep a blog. i am not sure how it will work or how often it will be updated, but here goes.
first lets start with the basics, i am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful kids. Latoya, Jordan, and identical twin girls Kelsey and Kaylee. Life is usually very hectic, but it is the way i like it. my husband and i have been married for 8 years. he works 2 full time jobs so i can stay at home with my kids. this is our life in a very small nutshell.

3 comments:

chandra said...

Hi,
randomly browsing blogs, i came across yours. i stopped by coz i love children.god bless your loving children, and your family. your husband works two full time jobs so that u can stay at home with the children..thats absolutely wonderful.i salute him.

come, meet me at my place ;

chandrasart.blogspot.com

warm wishes

chandra

Joan7 said...

Hi Stacy,
What a wonderful idea..Thanks so much for sharing a part of your life with your wonderful family. I just love your kids so much. They are very special. Love, Aunt Joan

Kristie said...

just checked out your site. I saw your post when I was looking at the Gen and Conner's babies. I've got 7 month old twin girls. I enjoy checking out other mom bloggers. Keep Bloggin