? ??????????????Butterfly Blues? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.0 (12 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 557 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly All Around? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 649 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sometimes Im Blue? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Results

I just wanted to do a quick update on the TB tests. Myself and my hubby have come back negative as well as my parents. We were beginning to winder that maybe Kaylee had somehow gotten a false positive result, but at church tonight, another mom who's son is a little older than the girls said that her son has also tested positive. We may be able to find the active person after all. She doesn't know if he is active or inactive yet, but atleast we can be pretty sure that Kaylee indeed does have it. Now the wondering begins about if Kelsey especially has received a false negative. I just wish there was a way to know 100% for sure. The girls have a follow up appt. for their last ear infections tomorrow, so I will ask about the chances of a false negative while I am there. I also have discovered that Kelsey has two lumps behind her left ear. For those who remember, that is why we started testing Kaylee for things was because of the two lumps in front of her ear. Maybe it's just some weird twin thing. I am planning on asking about those as well. These Dr.s are going to get sick of me, but they love the girls!!! They all know them by name...go figure. Could it be because we go there so often?????

I said in the beginning that i wasn't sure how often I would update as I wasn't sure there would always be something to write about, but with four kids, i think it will pretty much get updated daily. we will see.

Latoya went on her field trip to the apple orchard today, she had a good time so now we have plenty of apples between her and Jordan. Of course Jordan eats them like they are going out of style and the twins like them when i let them have them. Anyway, that is the update for today :) No new pictures, sorry.

0 comments: