? ??????????????Butterfly Blues? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.0 (12 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 557 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly All Around? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 649 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sometimes Im Blue? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, February 07, 2008

3 Yr. Checkup & 3 Yr. Pictures!



Well, this has completed another week. The girls are officially 3! We had a family birthday party on Saturday and the girls really enjoyed it. It was just me and the kids, and my mom and sisters, Grampa, and uncle John. The girls picked out Diego cupcakes (there wasn't any Dora), and Dora ice cream. They weren't sure what to think of everyone singing to them, but joined in and sang to me. They still remember when it was my birthday. :) They received Dora dolls from auntie Sarah and uncle John, and Dora backpacks from auntie Jess. They also received Dora pj's from Grammy and Grampa. Do you sense a theme here? They had a great time. Here is a slideshow from the party:



This week has been absolutely hectic. Besides going to the gym every morning, we had appts. EVERY afternoon. Monday and Thursdays are ot and speech. Tuesday was a dentist appt. for Toya. Wed. was pictures and the girls physicals. Tomorrow will be grocery shopping. I am ready for a break!

As you read, we had the girls 3 yr. pictures taken. We went to Sears. We went to the gym from 9 am to 10:30 am (our normal time). We had an aoot. for 11 am and got there just in time. We were the only appt. scheduled for that day so the lady had lots of time. She took 76 pictures of the girls and Grayson (he was having his 6 mo. pics done). She was very nice and patient, but not very attentive to detail. Alot of Graysons were ruined by drool and the girls had quit a few that I was not very impressed with. Like I said, she did take 76 pictures so we did find plenty to order. We were there till 12:30 and we went to go get some lunch while the pictures were downloaded. We were gone for about a half hour and when we came back we were informed that she was still downloading them. We weren't too happy since we were told they would be done by the time we got back. The girls dr. appt. was scheduled for 2 pm., so we ended up leaving sears without even ordering any pictures. We went back today to do the ordering. The ones we chose, really did come out super cute! Here are a couple, then the rest are in the slide below.






This leads us to the girls Dr. appt. We were very happy that they did not need any shots this time. They were weighed and measured. Kelsey was 32.4 lbs. and 36 1/2 in. and Kaylee was 32.2 lbs. and 36 3/4 in. I can't beleive that they stay the same weight and height all the time. I thought for sure there would be a gap in weight since they always choose different things to eat. There is very rarely that they like all of the same thing. They do not eat alike at all. We talked about how they were doing and we think they are pretty much on track. She didn't notice them being behind at all. They were given books and prizes form the toy chest and we were sent on our way. I am also happy to say that thsi was the first time the girls have been there in over a month and this was a healthy appt.! I am hoping that this means that they are growing out of the "sick" stage. I don't have time for the dr.s office anymore!

Well, that is about it for tonight. Toya has a game that she is cheering in tomorrow, so there should be some pics of that next week. The girls are also having their real birthday party on Monday. We are doing it at Jokers. We only invited a few of the girls friends and some family, so it won't be very big. They'll have alot of fun though and i'll have pics of that as well. I will end with the fact that I nly lost 1.6 lbs. this week. I was kinda dissapointed, but atleast I can pinpoint a reason why. That still puts me down 5.6 lbs. in 2 weeks!

I hope everyone has a great week!

17 comments:

Stephanie said...

The girl's pictures turned out super cute! Also I think that amount of weight is great for two weeks. Good for you! See you Sunday.

Claremont First Ward said...

The pictures of the girls are absolutely beautiful. I love their haircuts!

Joleene said...

It sounds like you guys had quite the time at Sears. The girls' pictures came out really great anyway! I love the dresses they had on. I think my favorite picture is the first one in your blog. I think the people at Sears at seriously overextended. They have to take the pictures, answer the phones and man the counter. It doesn't make it easy for them to focus on the picture taking or at least that's what I've experienced when we went there. If you guys are interested, check out Kiddie Kandids sometime. I have a referral card that you or Sarah could use and you can get a free 8x10 with or something like that. They do a really great job and you get the pictures that day. Let me know if you guys are interested.

You're doing great with your weight loss! 1.6 pounds is a respectable weight loss. I'm proud of you for going to the gym. It's not easy to keep up the motivation to workout. I need to get my motivation up. I've only worked out twice this week. Maybe you can motivate me too!:)

See you guys on Monday!

Anonymous said...

So much to leave comments on! The girls pics are super cute. I especially love the ones with the 3 in them. Also, wanted to tell you Olivia's 18 month appt was last week and she weighed 29.8 lbs and is 35 "...so she's right behind the girls. I told you she was a big one! Congratulations on sticking with the gym, I know I keep saying that in every comment, but it's so hard to stick with something and it's so awesome you have been able to do it! I'm gonna email you too, I wanna know what time and where Toya's game is tonight, I'd love to come see her cheer!! Talk soon, Miranda

Anonymous said...

The Pics are soo adorable. It's crazy that they are three already. I'm looking forward to going to their party!!! Also congrats on the weight loss. That is awesome!! Hopefully I will start going to the gym soon. I started going last year, but then stopped. I just really need to stick with it. See you soon:) Missy

The Pruetz Family said...

Beautiful! Glad all is going well!

TheBernardBunch said...

The girls pictures came out sooo beautiful! WOW! They are two adorable little girls!

Congrats on another loss yourself! WTG!!!!!!

Talk to you soon.

girlytwins said...

They are SO cute. I love the pictures. The slide shows are so fun. Looks like they had a great birthday and got tons of great 'Dora' stuff :)

Linda said...

I love the girls pictures!! They are super cute!!!!Congrats on the weight loss. I think it's great that you are very committed on going to the gym. Keep up the good work!! It's hard to get in a routine like that and stick to it. I've tried many times and I'm very impressed about your determination! Way to go!!!

Sue said...

The pictures came out cute. I'm glad you were able to find some that you liked. See you on Monday.

J & S Bernard + One said...

sure am glad this week is over too! the picts were a little hectic but we did get some cute ones.(with so msny their bond to have some good shots.

Mary said...

Adorable pictures! Where did you find those rolling backpacks? I have been looking EVERYWHERE for them! I found one at KMart and apparently they aren't going to get anymore in..UGH!

Ellen said...

LOVE the girls new pics! WOW. Where does the time go? I hope that they had a wonderful birthday together and that you are all doing well.

Congrats on your achievements! :)

Proud Grandparents said...

Hey Stacy
Love the pictures! Don't worry to much about the weight loss, any amount is good and also remember that you are going to the gym building muscle! I'm proud of you - keep up the good work!

Auntie of four plus one! said...

I love the pictures of the girls. They came out adorable! They definately look cuter and older with their new hair cut. I miss the girls, Toya, and Jordan! It's wierd not seeing them very much! I'm glad they had a good birthday or "burp"day as they call it!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday to your girls! They are totally adorable and the hair cut really is cute.

Great job on the gym and weight loss.

Your girls weigh more than Sydney and Hailey do, not far behind but they are smaller. I am not sure how tall they are.

jenni anne said...

what fun pictures! i think we are doing a dora party for my girls 2nd birthday. gotta love dora!! oh, and congrats on the weight loss! way to go!!!