? ??????????????Butterfly Blues? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.0 (12 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 557 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly All Around? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 649 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sometimes Im Blue? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, February 01, 2008

New Haircuts, First Haircuts, and Third Birthday!



Well, I have been busy as usual. I now have a routine for the gym. I go every morning with my sister Sarah at 9:00 am. This schedule works really good for both of us and I thoroughly enjoy it. I guess the lack of updates is due to not much news. Things have been quit calm around here for the most part. I will update with the past two weeks, but again, it's not much. I had to include the above picture of Kaylee. They have gotten used to the breathing machine and I got Kaylee going then went back a few minutes later, and this is what I saw! Hilarious! Read to the end for pics of someones first haircut! :)

Last Saturday me, my two sisters, Toya, and Jordan all went shopping at the outlets in new hampshire. We had a blast, but it made for a long day. We got to the outlets when they opened at 10 am and didn't leave till they closed at 8 pm. We spent so much money it was rediculous ( I had tax return money). I am happy to say that my kids should be all set on clothes for next year! My mom kept the twins, and they did their own shopping a little closer to home. Here is a picture of my loot and the girls in one of their new outfits:

Kelsey

Kaylee

Kaylee (L) & Kelsey (R)



Last night, my hubby, me and the kids all went to walmart to get haircuts. It was a fmaily affair and I was the only one who didn't get one. This was the twins first haircut and I was a little nervous to say the least. I was not impressed when I said to cut it right above the shoulders and this is what I got:



I must say that they look cute and they did really well. I guess they won't be needing another one anytime soon! They look sooooo grown up. We got them done for their birthday which is tomorrow. They will be 3! Wow, I am so in shock that they are 3! Where does the time go? They came form here:



To here:


Well, that is all for now. I got my scale last Thursday and upon weighing in this Thursday, I have lost 4 lbs. in a week! I am super excited and will keep doing what I'm doing! I figure 2 lbs. a week and I can lose 100 lbs. in a year! I'd be happy with that!

Well, good night and happy birthday to my sweet, loveable, beautiful little girls! Sorry there are no pics of the older two, my camera battery died at the hair place. I will get pics of them up soon though! What do you think of the girls haircuts??

18 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

Wow, the baby picture of the girls is so cute. I can't believe they are 3! Their haircuts are so cute! Congrats to you for exercising and being healthier that way. I remember last year that was Laura's goal and she's done it.......she is a dedicated exerciser and I really admire that about both of you!

Stephanie said...

I think the girl's hair cuts are cute! It is annoying though when the stylist doesn't do what you asked. I absolutely love the little outfits with the boots. So adorable! Isn't it fun to go shopping and get things that you know the kids will need. I always feel good when I get to do that! See you Sunday.

Laura said...

Good job on going the gym! It will help you in so many ways and its not just weight loss! The hair cuts are adorable. We just got our first hair cuts too, although not so dramatic. I am not brave enough to go shorter. I am glad you got to have some fun shopping, having sisters close by is so wonderful! Happy Early Birthday little girls!

Anonymous said...

I love the girls haircuts. They look stinkin adorable, but they looked adorable before! And I don't want to leave out the other two, Toya is beautiful and Jordan is handsome! Nice job on going to the gym routinely!! Talk soon, Miranda

Auntie of four plus one! said...

Kelsey and Kaylee look absolutely adorable with their new haircut! It's hard to believe that they are three!!! They are growing up so stinkin' fast! Tell them to slow down a little, k? Now that I work everyday I miss seeing all the kids! Which is kind of surprising seeing how I work with kids all day long! But I still do miss them...I don't see them enough!

TheBernardBunch said...

AW, the girls haircuts look too cute! I love them.
Congrats on the weight loss! That is so awesome... I am hoping to have a little bit more time to get online now... but it may still be a few weeks.
See you tomorrow at church!

Happy Birthday GIRLS!!!!!!!

Ellen said...

Congrats on your success at the gym. I admire you for sticking it out. The girls haircuts look great. The first picture cracks me up -- too cute. Glad you got some great deals shopping -- we just got some great deals at LLBean, which was nice.

Have a great week!

jenni anne said...

i love the hair cuts! i'm convinced my girls are going to be bald forever. maybe they'll get their first haircut right before prom or something!

J & S Bernard + One said...

love the haircuts. they posed so cute for the picts. its nice being able to see them everyday. they are growing up way too fast

Proud Grandparents said...

Wow, where has the time gone? Seems like it was just yesterday and we were able to hold both of them at the same time! The sure are the cutest girls and they look so cute in their new hair cut! Happy Birthday to our grandbabies!

Sue said...

I can't believe they're 3 already. Time goes by too fast. Already it seems so long ago that I held Ben for the first time in the hospital. Now he's a big boy. :( Hope the twins had a nice birthday.

Joan said...

I can't believe the twins are 3.. time goes by so fast....eep up the great job on your excerzing..

Linda said...

Happy Birthday to the girls! Love their haircuts! They look SO cute!!! Awesome on the weight loss! Keep it up!!

Joleene said...

Kaylee looks so cute in the picture with the nebulizer! That's the picture you need to pull out when she's 16! :) Great job on the weight loss. It's a challenging thing to do but you can do it. Keep up the good work!
Joleene

Tanya Breese said...

Their haircuts are cute! I had to lol because we just took our boys to WalMart on Sunday for haircuts ha! Lucky kids getting all those new clothes!

Jemmmma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jemmmma said...

The girls look adorable with their new cuts. I cut my girls hair about the same length around their third birthday too. It is dangerous to be a stylist and have access to scissors because I just cut it on a whim all the time. Now they cry to get it cut because they love it. I'm sure your girls will be styling on their third birthday with all of their new clothes! Love the pic of Kaylee striking a pose. Happy birthday girls!

Bake Me A Cake! said...

PRECIOUS pictures! You have the cutest three-year-olds in the world!!! Thanks for sharing...