? ??????????????Butterfly Blues? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.0 (12 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 557 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly All Around? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 649 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sometimes Im Blue? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, March 05, 2007

No More Babies!

well, a day that i have dreaded has come, and the girls are now in their BIG girl beds!!!! this is their first night and i was afraid it wouldn't go to well, but they were very excited and laid right down and went to sleep. No more cribs for these two!!! As many of yo know, they have been getting out of their cribs for a while now, so i decided that it really wouldn't make too big of a difference. i wasn;t sure that i wanted to make it easier on them though, but we shall see how it goes. i left their cribs up for now just in case it doesn't work yet, but i really think they are gonna do fine. we bought them dora toddler beds and the dora bedding to go with it so they liked that. here are some pictures. no, kaylee is not crying, she is actually saying cheese.


Kelsey~front and Kaylee~back



on to other news :) i went to the outlets on saturday and had too much fun......in other words, i spent too much money, but i got some really good deals. when we came back home, my cousin and i did a fashion show with the twins. i really have to learn to keep their hair in until i am done taking pictures, but oh well. the girls loved trying on all their new clothes and my cousin says i've created monsters....lol. anyway, here are the pictures from the fashion show, i hope you enjoy them. the older two were sleeping at grammy's for the night, that is why they are not in any, but they did get some clothing as well. in the first picture, those coats are from gymboree and i got them for $10, can you beleive it!!!! they are 4 in one coats, so they have a liner that zips out and becomes a really cute reversible spring coat! i also got toya a awesome coat that is hot pink and long and has the loop button on it. that was $10 at gymboree as well. i will get a picture with her wearing it sometime. the jeans and shirts and sweatshirts, and hats the girls have on are from childrens place. the flip flops are from old navy.
Kaylee~left and Kelsey~right

these swimsuits i got at oshkosh for $3.50 each. they are reversible too that is why they are each wearing a different side. these hats are from old navy. by the way, did you know that oshkosh offers a twin discount! they won't ask you, you have to ask for it. if you buy two of the same things, you can get the twin discount. you have to be the parent of the twins though. i wish more businesses did that! :) evereything they have on in this picture is from old navy. this time kaylee is on the right and kelsey is on the left. i had to take a double look as kaylee's birthmark is covered by the hat :)
they wore these outfits to church yesterday. i thought they were adorable!
last night we were getting everone ready for bed and the girls got tired of waiting and laid down on the stairs :)

well, i think that about covers it for tonight. i hope everyone has a great week. looks like we might be going to the dr.s again this week for kaylee's ears this time. i'll keep everyone updated! :)

p.s. i still haven't gotten my day off! oh well.

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Love, love, LOVE the pics!! How cute are these two?!?!? Hope the new beds go over well. Are you sad? I know I will be when Lilli moves to hers. Congrats on all the good deals! -Did you get something for yourself?! (Isn't that how it always goes? LOL)

Claremont First Ward said...

Stacy,
Great job on the great clothing deals. Your girls are adorable.....love the gymboree coats for $10.00 amazing. When we were living in MA we bought my daugther Grace a 4 in 1 from there for about $60 bucks! I especially love the girls on the stairs. Too cute.

Laura said...

Darling pictures. You are braver than me, I am keeping the cribs. I think I may have to get my girls out at some point but I am not making any commitments, LOL!

I have to admit I am a little jealous. I have that 4 in 1 coat from Gymboree and I paid $30 each! They have worn it all year though. Look back at my pictures of my girls wearing the striped tights, they are wearing the inner part of that cute coat. It's such a great coat, resells well too. My Gymboree outlet is so popular no sale stuff sticks around, there is no way to find deals like there. Anyway, I am glad you had fun shopping, the girls are darling. Your still need a break!

Sue said...

I loved the fashion show! It was so cute watching the girls try on their clothes. I especially love the bikinis and I can't wait to see them in their suits in the summer. And I still can't believe the bargain you got on those Gymboree coats; you've pulled me over to the Gymboree side. I had a lot of fun shopping with you and the kids on Saturday. We'll have to do it again sometime, maybe end of summer sales. :)