? ??????????????Butterfly Blues? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.0 (12 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 557 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly All Around? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 649 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sometimes Im Blue? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, April 27, 2007

Brendon ~ an update from Amber

this is the update posted on his page that they set up for him at the hospital:

FRIDAY, APRIL 27, 2007 11:34 AM, CDT
Today Bren had his first shot of Asparaginase which was injected into his thigh muscle. He was so tough! He shed one tear while the medicine was going in and that's it... He had no adverse reaction to it, which is awesome! His spirits are high and he's surrounded by people that love him. His uncle (my older brother) flew in from Korea to visit him and that meant so much to Brendon and I.
Last night we told Bren that he would probably lose his hair. He cried then he asked me what the good thing about having no hair was. I told him he wouldn't have to comb it in the morning. Then he wiped his tears and said "Mom, the other good thing is that it's good to be different.". I cried and held him and told him how proud I was of him. He's an amazing kid. Brendon's uncles, cousins, dad and various other people are going to shave their heads as soon as Bren starts to lose his. I'm going to line them all up and we are all going to be with him every step of the way..




1 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

I just wanted to tell you what a wonderful friend I think you are for doing this! I'm so glad to read the latest report. I can't even imagine!
PS How do you know how many people visit your blog daily?