? ??????????????Butterfly Blues? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.0 (12 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 557 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly All Around? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 649 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sometimes Im Blue? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Jordan is officially in Kindergarten!!

Jordan's last day of school was friday may 25th. he will continue to go to school 2 days a week in the summer, but it is a different program. the twins will also go one day a week!! anyway, he ended his school year with a field trip and a barbeque at a local park. this is the day it reach 92, but they still had a blast! i know that laura is in the same boat as me as our baby boys now enter school this upcoming year and turn into "little men". i know that she will enjoy these poems as some of you other's will. this one was sent to me by my mom:



My Son Has Grown So Fast



A boy is a mischievous, magical creature,

An angel with mud on his face.

A daredevil climber of trees and of rafters,

Who loves any game, any place.



You were six months old and full of fun,

With a blink of my eye, you were suddenly one.

There were so many things we were going to do,

I turned my head and you turned two.

At two you were very dependent on me,

But independence took over when you turned three.

Your third birthday, another year I tried to ignore,

But when I lit the candles, there weren't three but four.

Four was the year that you really strived,



Why, look at you now, you're already five.

Now you are ready for books and for rules.

This is the year that you go to school.

The big day came, you were anxious to go,

We walked to the bus, going oh, so slow.

As you climbed aboard and waved good-bye,

I felt a lump in my throat and tears stung my eyes.

Time goes so fast, It's hard to believe that

just yesterday you were home with me.

And tomorrow when the bus brings you home

and you jump to the ground,

You'll be wearing your cap and graduation gown.



So I'm holding to these moments as hard as I can,

Because the next time I look, I'll be seeing a man.

by Robert Fulghum




the next poem is shorter and came from a booklet that jordan's teacher made for each of the students. i am only going to scan the first page as this post is going to be long enough as it is. the book was made up like a scrapbook with pages of pictures taken throughout the year. this is the first page of the scrapbook. the poem is on the first page. i didn't even get two sentences in and i was balling. i hate that my kids grow so fast! so, here is the picture. i think if you click on the picture, it will be big enough for you to read the second poem!






here is a slideshow of some more pictures from his last day of preschool:





2 comments:

Debra said...

Good luck in Kindergarten Jordan!!!

I remember when my son started Kindergarten. Oh I cried!! (he is my first child too!) Now he is turning 8 in one month! Time goes by so fast for these little men. Enjoy it while you can!

Laura said...

When does Jordan start kindergarten? Jacob has the whole summer home with me and won't start till after labor day. Thanks for thinking of me with the poems, they are great!