? ??????????????Butterfly Blues? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.0 (12 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 557 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly All Around? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 649 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sometimes Im Blue? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Thank you from Amber!

here is the note i received from Amber:

I received the card. Thank you so much! I can not tell you how touched we were that you all did that for us. The kindness of people that we know and even people that we don't know continues to amaze me. The only thing I can say is thank you from the bottom of our hearts... Brendon is doing well. The medicine that he is on is making him have crazy mood swings. He's sad, then mad, then happy. We'll deal with it if it means the cancer is going away.. Thank you all so much for the prayers and support.. I'll keep updating on his progress.

I hope the weekend finds all of you happy, healthy, and relaxed! :)

0 comments: