? ??????????????Butterfly Blues? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.0 (12 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 557 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly All Around? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 649 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sometimes Im Blue? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Moxie Day Parade!

Today we went to the parade. We met Miranda and her two kids there too. It was actually a really good parade with lots of candy! We got there at about 8:30 am (parade started at 9). There were mobs and mobs of people. We ended up parking and walking as we couldn't really get near the place. We ended up sitting at the very beginning of the parade, but it was actually nice that way. We then walked a mile to where all the booths were supposed to be set up. It was quit dissapointing, there really wasn't much there. We found a vendor that was selling Dora the Explorer blow up toys so i got the girls those, and Jordan and Toya each got something. We then found another vendor and had some chicken and french fries for lunch. Dom (Miranda's son) got his picture taken with a huge snake (picture in slideshow). I tried to get Jordan and Toya to do it, but they were chicken. Of course, I wouldn't have done it either :). My mom and sister stayed near the vendors with the kids and Miranda and I made the one mile trek back to get the vehicles. We got back home at around 1:40 and I put the girls down for a nap and I laid down for a little while. This bringing Doug to work and then going to pick him up at night is really taking it's toll on me. I am exhausted ALL the time now. Because of the vehicle situation, Kelsey and Kaylee are spending their first night away from me tonight! All 4 kids are sleeping at grammy's tonight. She always takes the older two every saturday, but tonight is the first for the twins. I'm not really sure how I feel right now. I am too exhausted to really think about it, but I think it will hit me when I get up tomorrow morning and they are not greeting me. It's making me sad already :(. Anyway, here is a slideshow of the parade (not very long):

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got some really good pictures! I can't believe you had time to post the blog and do the slideshow and everything. How was your first night off in two years?? Talk soon, Miranda

Anonymous said...

ps, i tried to leave a comment on sarahs page to tell her how great she looks and that her and john look like a really nice/cute couple and all that...blah...blah...but her page won't let me leave an anonymous conmment... :(

Casey's trio said...

Wow...I can't imagine a night in my house without the kids being there. I bet it will feel really strange. Hope you get some rest!

Ellen said...

Hey! WOW, a house w/out ANY kids!?! I know it was probably weird, but I hope that you were able to take advantage of it and get some rest. The pool's cool - do you find a lot on craigslist?

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

wow.....i hope you did get to rest! i know how you feel though without them! my boys have spent the night away like 4 times mabey, and as soon as i wake up i want them! love the new pics!