? ??????????????Butterfly Blues? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.0 (12 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 557 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly All Around? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 649 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sometimes Im Blue? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, July 30, 2007

They Love to Sing!

Well, the girls love to sing. They sing ALL the time. I am not in their cubbies class at church, but my sister Jessica teaches their class during sunday school, and then my mom teaches their class during the church hour, and I have been told that Kaylee especially sings as loud as she can. Tonight I finally got them on video. It is so cute. They are both singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star! so, enjoy them:
Kaylee Singing:



Kelsey Singing:



Lastly, the ladies in our church like to make meals for new mom's for a week. So, this week we made meals for Rachelle Christner. Tonight was my night, so, i made her a meal and me and my mom brought it to her. Of course, the nice thing about that is that we got to see the baby too. I did find out that he was 9lbs. 4 oz. and 20 in. long. So, here are a couple of pictures of Lucas Michael:




So, congrats again to Mike and Rachelle, and of course big sister Molly! This officially brings the baby count to 9 born, and 2 to go. One of those of course being my sister. Wow, has it been a year of babies! That's all for tonight, very short I know, but I hope you enjoy it!

10 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

Such cute little voices. I bet you'll really treasure this video, especially as they continue to grow and change!

Ellen said...

Congrats to Mike and Rachelle! What a sweet baby. The girls singing is too cute! I love to hear my girls sing as well, ... makes it harder to see them grow up so fast. ;) Have a great day!

Sue said...

Love the girls singing. They're growing up too fast. It seems like so long ago they were just these little babies.

Joan said...

The girls sounds so cute. They are so precious...I also love the pic with them laying down in their dresses. THey are adorable..

Laura said...

Totally adorable!

J & S Bernard + One said...

THEY SING SO CUTE-I DONT THINK I HAVE EVER REALLY HEARD THEM SING. ITS HARD TO BELIEVE WHEN WE COME HOME FOR THANKSGIVING THEY WILL BE ALMOST THREE. TIME SURE FLYS BY

Anonymous said...

I love the videos of the girls singing! The baby is so cute as well!

Auntie of four plus one! said...

I love the video of the girls singing! Since I do the Sunday School hour, I can attest to the fact that Kaylee sings on top of her lungs in cubbies. Kelsey also sings loud most of the time. I love hearing them sing and they make teaching cubbies well worth it!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

that is so sweet! i love the new updated header!!

familyof6 said...

I love the new pic at the top!! Gorgeous! Great little singers you got there. Those videos will be priceless to you in a few years and you will wonder where did my little babies go!
What a big, cute, chubby cheeked, baby! Congrats to Mom and Dad!