? ??????????????Butterfly Blues? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.0 (12 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 557 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly All Around? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 649 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sometimes Im Blue? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The Races & Comments Anyone??

First, we went to the races last night. All the kids did very well. We had alot of us there. There were 14 kids, and 15 adults in our "group". It got a little cold and luckily we were all smart enough to bring coats and blankets. We always enjoy the races, it makes it a little hard to watch them and the kids at the same time, but we all had a good time. Me, my hubby, both of my sisters, my sister's hubby, and Toya and Jordan got there when the gates opened to save seats for everyone. We made atleast one enemy, but the way i figure it, is we got there two hours early, we should be able to save as many seats as we want. Anyway, besides that incident, things went well. They had the Vertical Outlaws there to perform tricks on their motorcycles. The "big boys" enjoyed that the most I think. They had pretty good fireworks and not one kid cried. I must say that ALL of the boys there were either hiding their faces or covering them with blankets, but none of them cried. By the end, I think all of the kids were actually watching them and enjoying them. Today, we went to my mom's for lunch and had a cookout. Tomorrow we will be going to a parade in the morning and then we will be going to John's aunt's house for a cookout and then to watch yet more fireworks :). On thursday we will be going to York's Wild Kingdom with a whole bunch of people from both families. The kids like it there as it is an amusement park as well as a zoo ~ http://www.yorkzoo.com/.

Now, about the comments. Has anyone been trying to leave comments, but can't? I only ask because someone let me know that she was trying to leave a comment, but she was being asked to enter a friends email to do it. Anyone else get that??? If so, please email me at ds4nier@megalink.net

Anyway, that's all for now. There is a slideshow of the races and the fireworks below. Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I haven't had time to read your blog and catch up... I still need to read more. But I can leave comments if I sign in. Although I have not checked if I can be anonymous.

Anonymous said...

It does seem to allow anonymous, so I am not sure what the issue your friend referred to.

Debra said...

Sounds like a great time!!! Busy summer for you and your family. My mom was here for 4 days and I was SO sad when she left. Not living near family is hard!!