? ??????????????Butterfly Blues? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.0 (12 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 557 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly All Around? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 649 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sometimes Im Blue? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Guess Where We Went Today?

i'll give you a hint, it's the same place we have been three times last week! did you get it?? ok, i'll tell you. we ended up in the ER again tonight. no, not for jordan, but for latoya. while we were cleaning the church this afternoon, latoya was watching the girls. another family was there with their kids, and one of the little girls came in and said "mrs. fournier, latoya broke her foot, she's sitting in the playhouse (on the playground) crying!" i went and checked on her, but didn't really see too much (just a small bump on the side), so i told her to walk around for a bit and see how it felt. i was almost done cleaning, so i went and finished it up and came back out to get them and leave, and she still couldn't walk on it. i brought all the kids to grammy's and had her sit down and elevate it and put ice on it and then i told my mom to call me in an hour and if she still couldn't walk, then i would call the dr.s office and see what they said. wouldn't you know that an hour later, she still was crying when trying to walk on it. i called the dr.s office and they said she needed to be seen and have x-rays. so, i loaded her in the van. jordan insisted on coming too, which i had a feeling was not going to work out, but i took him anyway. we got there at about 7:30 pm. we got to the room at around 8:30 and were taken almost immediately to x-ray. they didn't find a break, but said it was a pretty good sprain. they wrapped it and we were ready to go. of course, by the time we left, jordan's legs were starting to hurt as well. so, i had toya in a wheelchair and hop along walking behind us. i'm sure we looked pretty funny. i thought about just stacking jordan on top of toya, but he was able to make it to the van. so, that being said, i have lost my major helper for a little while. hopefully she heals quickly too. i hope everyone else has a great weekend. please pray for recovery for both of them as well as sanity for me :) by the way, i did all of this on my night off!

8 comments:

Ellen said...

My dear friend, please remember that the Lord NEVER dishes out more than we can handle. He is by your side, helping you take every step... and He will continue to do so. I am praying for you ALL. My, what a time you've been having. Remember to get some of that "me time." You both deserve and need it every now and then. Love ya.

Linda said...

Praying you you guys. Jesus is with you. I know it probably seems likes it's pouring right now and there's not too much more you can handle but like Ellen said He doesn't give us more than we can handle. Keep your eyes and your heart focused on him- Today in church we sang the Matt Redmand song I think applies. " You Never Let Go." Not sure if you've ever heard it- but its a powerful song- I'll post it on my blog- stop and listen to it. This is the chorus- I love this song and today it gave me a gentle reminder I am not alone- and nor are you. He's here with you all through this storm you're going through! Love ya!!!

"Oh no, You never let go
Through the calm and through the storm
Oh no, You never let go
In every high and every low
Oh no, You never let go
Lord, You never let go of me

Linda said...

OK- I posted the Matt Redman song on my blog. Video and the words to it. Check it out. :) I hope it gives you a little encouragement.

J & S Bernard + One said...

i love the new fall pict up top-it is perfect. someday when they are all grown and gone you ill miss all the excitment and chaos so hang in there. i hope toya feels better. give the kids our love and tell them we will see them soon

The Pruetz Family said...

I hope that hospital is considering giving you a discount in return for all of the business you've given them recently. WOW!

I am sorry that you're having to go through this again. Lean on the Lord -- He won't let you down. He'll hold you up.

Auntie of four plus one! said...

In chapel today we had a guest preacher. He preached from Luke 8:40-56. He was talking about Jesus healing people, 3 to be exact, that had died and how he had raised them from the dead. He talked about having faith that they could be healed. He said how that they were the only one, like for instance, the 12 year old girl had died and she was the only daughter of Jairus and his wife. He talked about how the only's are special to God. God sent His only Son to die on the cross for us that we could go to Heaven. That's why the only's are special to God. Well, I thought about Jordan and all that he has been going through. He's your only son. God has a tender spot for the onlys and that mean He has a tender spot for Jordan!

Auntie of four plus one! said...

Tell Jordan I love him and that I'm praying and counting on God to heal my little man!!!

Debra said...

When it rains it pours in your house doesn't it? I hope BOTH of the kids get better fast. And that you get some rest soon.