? ??????????????Butterfly Blues? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.0 (12 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 557 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly All Around? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 649 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sometimes Im Blue? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Catching up!

I have to say that I think this is the longest I have ever gone (thanks Laura for letting me know you missed me)! One of the problems is that I always think there is nothing to write about, but then everything sneaks up on me and there is too much to write about. Then, I get overwhelmed and don't know where to start. Anyway, I really am going to try to update more often so I don't get so overwhelmed. Things here are going well. Too well. You know how it is when you have a good streak, and you are just waiting for the ball to drop, that's how it is here. We have finally gotten rid of our snow and have had some awesome weather! It really has been great, I think this is our reward for the horrible winter we just had. Anyway, alot has happened since my last post. Nothing over the top, but alot I can write about, so I will get right to it. You will either have ti skip to the bottom to see my weight loss, or you can do it the right way, and read all the way through (I would skip to the bottom, but you guys are good and will read all the way through, right?). Anyway, since my last post, Jordan has turned 6! Yes, he is finally six. It really is hard to beleive. It seems like going from 5-6 is such a big hurdle, atleast in my mind. He had his party at Jokers and they had alot of fun. I didn't get too many pictures, but I will share a few in the slideshow at the end. I am going to give you a condensed version of the past month and all the pictures will be in one slideshow. So, first we had Jordan's birthday, then we went to a circus. It was the Shriners Circus. It was not that great, and I definitely could have done without the half dressed women in a kid's circus. The kid's really were not that interested in it. It is nothing like the Barnum and Bailey (which never comes this way). This one has horses, clowns, donkey's, dog's, and pigs. Not the real circus animals. We've been to a couple of parks and the kid's have gone swimming in our tiny pool once when it was really hot. We then had another birthday party at Joker's and you could tell the kid's were finally getting sick of going there. They did enjoy themselves, but were ready to leave much sooner than normal. Most things that we do now a days is done with my sister, Sarah, and Grayson. You will see them in quit a few pictures. A couple of weeks ago, the kids got to go fishing for the first time. One of the local town's was having a free fishing day for kid's. We took the kids as well as Sarah, John, and Grayson. John's brother also came with his wife and two boys. If 5 & under caught a fish, they got a prize. 6 & up had to catch 3 fish. I think 3 & under didn't have to cathc anything, they just had to try and they got a prize. Lucas (one of the other little boys), caught his fish first and then just a few seconds later, Jordan caught his. Luca got a sunfish I beleive, and Jordan got a catfish. Uncle John too the fish off the pole before we got a picture, and the fish slipped out of his hands. John grabbed it and ended up getting poked by it, but we got a couple of pictures. At first, Jordan wanted to hold it, but then when Uncle John got poked, he didn't want anything else to do with it. Latoya had no luck at all. She actually must have "caught" about 6 fish, but they all got away befopre she could reel them in. Since Jordan got a fish, he got a prize, and picked out a brand new fishing pole. The girls picked out a fishing pole and a tackle box. We gave the pole to Latoya since the girls really will never use it, atleast not for a long time. While we were fishing, Kelsey grabbed a hold of one of the poles and saw the bobber floating in the water, she tugged on it and said, "look, I caught a ball!" It was quit funny. Anyway, I think that is about it for now. Here are some pictures of the kids fishing, and then a very short video of the twins and Graysin on the train at Joker's, and then finally the slideshow. There are quit a few pictures on it, it has been a whole month you know! Enjoy!










So, you really want to know my weight loss total? Well, it was week 17 on Saturday, so technically I should have been down 34 lbs. I didn't quit make it, but I am officially down 32 lbs (and this is still without dieting)! I am super excited! Not only do I go to the gym 5-6 times a week, but we now go for a walk at night, after supper. We do just cardio on Mondays and when I go on Saturdays. We have also started taking classes at the gym during the week. We do total body, step, step/kick boxing, and lower body. I think I am forgetting one, but anyway, I feel great (maybe a little sore). I am going to keep going, and I will get there eventually. I hope everyone has a great week! We have a very busy weekend, so hopefully I can update during the week with more pics!

7 comments:

TheBernardBunch said...

Congrats on the weight loss Stacey! That is awesome for you... I am so proud and happy for you!
Way to go!

My Three Sons said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Looks like you guys have been very busy! So glad warm weather is finally here.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss - you go girl! do you have any before and after pictures? That would be really neat to see if your willing to share?

Anonymous said...

Nice job on the weight loss girl!
~Miranda~

Ellen said...

Good to "hear from you"! :) Glad to catch up... as usual, you've been super busy.

Kudos to you on your continued success losing weight! You go, girl! So happy for you.

Hope everyone is doing well your way... we are enjoying the sunshine every chance we get. :)

familyof6 said...

AWESOME weight loss!!! Let's see some pics!!!
The fishing trip looked like lots of fun for the kids.

Casey's trio said...

Happy belated birthday to Jordan! And congrats on your weight loss. You must be so proud of yourself and feeling terrific!