? ??????????????Butterfly Blues? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.0 (12 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 557 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly All Around? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 649 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sometimes Im Blue? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Grayson's Doing Good!

Just wanted to update everyone and let you all know that Grayson came through the test fine. I went to the gym, then I went over to the hospital to catch him before he went under. He was tired and hungry. He hadn't eaten since 7 the night before. He had a juice bottle around 9 I think, and that is it. He did really well. The service could have been better, basically they were left in the room with a monitor on his toe and if they needed anything, they had to go find someone. The girls and I left right before he was sedated, because I knew it would probably be harder to go to sleep with everyone there. We went to get lunch, then we headed back when the test was over, and we brought Sarah, John, and Grayson some lunch. When we got back to the room, Grayson was awake, but still groggy. I held him, but wasn't prepared. His head flopped back like a newborn because of the medicine. It really was like holding a newborn again. He would try to crawl, and his arms would give out. He started getting upset because nothing would work right, and he was still sleepy and hungry. They finally let him have a bottle, and he ate 2 of them. Granted it was only 8 oz., but he usually only eats 4 ounce bottle at a time. He was still irritated after that, so I asked if he could go for a wagon ride. The nurse went and got a wagon and put pillows and blankets in there for him. The girls both pulled him, and they made quit the scene at the hospital. We took him all over the place. We weren't sure if he was supposed to leave the floor, but we took him anyway and they didn't send anyone after us. When we got back, you could tell that the medication was just about out of his system. He was doing much better at crawling, and was even pulling himself up and climbing onto a chair in the room. They finally discharged him. As far as the results, there was no one there to read them, and they said it would be between 5 and 7 days before they would get the results. They actually don't think this test will show anything. They think they will have to send him to Portland to do a 24 hr. test, but they will know that when they see the neurologist in June. So, that is all for today. Here are some pics. I am dissapointed because they came out so dark, and the first one is so tiny because it is off my camera phone (I had forgotten my camera in the van the second time I went up). The first one is after the sedation when we went for the wagon ride. The other 3 are before sedation. Thanks for the prayers, and have a great week!




8 comments:

My Three Sons said...

So glad to hear he is out and doing good. I've thought of him everytime I looked at Brody today. I think there only about a month apart. ~Bobbi-Lee

Joan said...

We will continue to hold Grayson, Sarah & John in our prayers...GOod job on your weight loss.

Stephanie said...

Glad to hear he did ok through the tst. We are still praying for him.

Jemmmma said...

Glad he's doing better. I was hoping for an update. And glad to see you back in Blogland! I was missing your posts.
Jeannie

Anonymous said...

PTL, glad he is doing well. I'll continue the prayers!

~Miranda

Linda said...

thank you for the update. Glad he went through the test fine. I'll still be praying for them.

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.

Laura said...

I have not had a chance to post but I will be thinking of your precious Nephew.