? ??????????????Butterfly Blues? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.0 (12 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 557 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly All Around? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 649 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sometimes Im Blue? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A few new things!


So, I figured I have some spare time, so I would update! :) We haven't had a whole lot going on, besides the gym of course! Of course, right after I wrote that, I realized that I definitely have a few things to update, and quit a few pictures. First up was a trip to the Maine Wildlife Park. This is Maine's idea of a zoo! :) Basically, it is where wounded animals go to recover. They have a few different animals, but nothing like a real zoo. We have a couple of bears, skunks, racoons, deer, moose, mountain lions, and a few others. We went that day because there was a children's singer performing there. Rick Charette used to play in the public schools when I was in grade school. I used to love him, and I still do! The kid's enjoyed it too. I don't think I will get in trouble for this, but I will take it down if I am asked too. Here is a video of one of his songs (with a slideshow to follow). It is called The Alligator in the Elevator:




We also had a birthday party for Rilee (youngest niece on Doug's side) on that same day. We went to the animal park first thing in the morning and then left from there to go right to the birthday party. Rilee turned a year old! We had a cookout and some birthday cake and enjoyed the family time. After the party, we decided to go to the races with them as well. It made for a VERY long day though. We left our house at 9 am, and didn't get home till 10:30 pm. Here are a few pictures of the birthday girl:






Since then, we had a memorial day parade. It wasn't that great, but was better than the one we went to last year! We also watched Caleb at some point, and the girls really enjoyed playing with their buddy. They gave each other rides on the girl's 4-wheelers, and then played in the sandbox. On Sunday night, we stayed at a local motel so we could go swimming. It is still too cold for any beaches around here. We rented a room, my sister Sarah rented a room, and then my sister Jess rented a room as well. We had pizza for supper, but mainly just stayed in the water for the day. The pool was cold, so you will see pics of all of us in the hot tub. It was still fun though, and the hot tub wasn't hot, just warm. It was great for the kids. We also went to the park that night before bed and had some ice cream. Fun was had by all! Here is a slideshow for you:



Ok, I'm winding down now! :) Last Tuesday was awards night and Kindegarten graduation at school. The kid's did really well. Jordan's class quoted some of their favorite poems and verses. As I said before (I think)), Jordan will not be going to first grade. He passed Kindegarten, but I think him repeating will be in his best interest. He just turned 6, so he will be older, and more mature. Wendsday was the last day of school. Latoya is officially a 4th grader. She did EXCELLENT this year. Here are some pics of the night, as well as the video:





I also just got the kid's spring pictures back from school. They came out AWESOME! Latoya always takes good pictures, but Jordan's usually look goofy. This year, his came out SUPER as well. The one with the 4 of the kids is above (as you saw), and here are the other two:




Now, a couple of things to close. Please continue to pray for Gray man (Grayson). He seemed to be doing better for a little bit, but has started to have the same issues again. My sister is hoping to have him referred to Boston tomorrow. He has had a couple of VERY rough nights. The poor little guy, and mom and dad. Please pray that he can get the referral, and that the Drs. find something to help him.

Last but not least. On week 20 of my weight loss, I am down 38.2 lbs. I also took my measurements a month ago and in for this month, I am down 12 in. This is from 5 different places. I am down 5 in. in my waist, and 3 in. in my hips. All only in a month! I was hoping to get to my 40 lb. mark this week, but I don't think that will be happening. I have had a very bad week and so far don't have any weight loss this week. In fact, I have gained about 1 lb. It's frustrating, and I knew it would start to get harder the longer I did it. Anyway, we will see. Either way, I will get there! Thanks for reading, I hope everyone has a great week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alla hu akhbar!!!

Stephanie said...

The pictures turned out great! Wanted to thank you again for watching the kids. I used to hate going to a babysitter when I was a kid,but for Caleb it is a treat.

I am so sorry to hear that Grayson is having more trouble. I am definitely praying!

And on the weight loss- I can totally tell. You are doing great! That is really exciting!

Linda said...

thanks for the update!! Love the pics of your kids!!! I'll keep praying for Grayson. Poor little guy!! Keep up the good work on the weight loss!!!!! You GO GIRL!!!!

Laura said...

I am sorry to read Grayson is not totally better. I hope they get that resolved soon. Your weight loss is amazing! Great great job. The kids all look absolutely adorable!