? ??????????????Butterfly Blues? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.0 (12 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 557 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly All Around? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 649 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sometimes Im Blue? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, May 23, 2008

Prayers for the Chapman Family!

I know this is old news to most of you probably, but I think this family could use all the prayers they can get. I personally had never heard any of Steve Chapman's music before this happened, but after I read the news story, I looked up his music. Steven Chapman is a Christian Music singer. His 5 yr. old daughter was killed a few days ago when her older brother was backing out of the driveway. Here is a link to the story: Maria Sue Chapman. As I was looking uo his music, I came across his song entitled Cinderella. I didn't even get hrough the first minute before the tears started flowing. After the video, he talks about what gave him the idea for the video (his little girls). Here is the music video, and then I am putting on a video of him and his daughters. I can't imagine the grief this family is going through. Please pray for them. Here are the video's (have the tissues handy):


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

His song Cinderella has a whole new meaning now. I heard on 89.3 the other day he posted a blog on his website about how his daughter is with her "Prince of Peace" now and that midnight came too soon. I shed tears on that song even before this tragic accident but like I said, it has a whole new meaning now. Love your kids and hold them tight! ~Miranda~

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.