? ??????????????Butterfly Blues? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.0 (12 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 557 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly All Around? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 649 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sometimes Im Blue? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, November 19, 2007

A Big Birthday Party!

The Birthday Group!

Well, today was Toya's birthday party. Needless to say, we had a great turnout. There ended up being 16 kids there. I was expecting a couple of parents to stay, but no one did, so, it ended up being 16 kids and only 2 adults. Just me and my hubby! We actually did fine though. The lady that was in charge of the bowling alley told me twice that we were doing an excellent job and she couldn't beleive how well behaved the kids were and how well we kept things under control. I took great pride in that. The kids really were great, there was no fighting at all. I set some guidelines and rules up when we got there as I would with my own children, and the kids all listened and really made my job quit easy. We had three lanes for us, and we split the kids up. When they were finished their game, we ate, then Toya opened her presents while the rest of the kids did some more bowling. Here is a slideshow, and some pics.


Eating Pizza!

Toya's "gift" from the bowling alley, it is a souvenier bowling pin that the kids were supposed to sign, but we didn't know that was what it was for so they didn't get to sign it. I am having her bring it to school tomorrow and they can all sign it there.

As far as me venting my frustrations, I hope that people did not think I was asking for help. I was not, thus the venting part. I know things will work out. I have found a organization that will help with a few gifts I beleive. My kids are not hard to please at all. My kids know the real meaning of Christmas, but they are in fact still young kids. We are more than willing to help any family we can. I know that there are those less fortunate than us. I also know that gas prices and oil prices are the main issue for alot of people. I would love to be able to sell our van and get a car, but we will not fit :(. Anyway, I just wanted to clear that up. No need to worry about us, we'll be fine and my kids will be fine, happy, warm, and fed!

Well, that is all for tonight. Enjoy the birthday pics! Toya is not officially 9 until the 25th, we just had to get it done before all her friends went away for Thanksgiving. My sister Jessica comes in tomorrow night, and then my sister Sarah and her hubby and baby boy come in on Thursday. This will be a GREAT Thanksgiving for us! We are all going to have a family picture taken with all of us at sears next monday. There will be 12 of us, so that should be interesting! We are all wearing jean on the bottom and white shirts. I will definitely post some pics when we have them taken. I am sooooo excited! I get to go pick up Sarah, John, and Grayson at the airport! You have no idea how excited I am to see my nephew!!!!! I can't wait to kiss him and squeeze him!!! I love him so much already and I haven't even met him. Honestly, how does that happen?? Anyway, I really am closing now. Enjoy your families!!

P.S. I think I can officially declare the girls potty trained.....really! No accidents for 3 days! Wow, we haven't been without diapers in the house for NINE years! I won't know what to buy at walmart anymore :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

5 comments:

Casey's trio said...

Happy Birthday to Toya! Looks like she had a great party:) Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving with the extended family as well!

Claremont First Ward said...

Congrats on the twins being potty trained, and Happy Birthday to Toya. Looks like the stuff memories are made of.

Debra said...

What a fun birthday party!! I'll have to remember a bowling party for when my kids are gearing up for their parties (we only have friend parties for their 5th, 8th, 12th, 16th and 18th birthdays...with 5 kids I have to put a limit on it! LOL)

CONGRATS on the potty training. I too will not know what to do when we are done with diapers and bottles. They have been part of my household since June of 99. What will I do with my nights not needing to wash bottles? LOL

BTW.. how is the gym going? Are you still going? I want to join one, but I do not know if I would stay committed.

Have a GREAT week with your family!!

Laura said...

Wow what a birthday group. I guess I am mean because ours are small groups! Looks pretty fun! Happy Birthday to Toya. Congrat on potty training too. My girls struggled (well Sydney) with poop but other than that they were o.k. They are potty trained well now, its just the million potty runs that make me nuts now. You make it sound easy :)

Proud Grandparents said...

Happy Birthday to my Latoya! I can't believe that she is nine, where has the time gone! She is such a lovely young lady, you have done a good job raising her mom but enjoy every moment with her, soon her teen years will be here and you will want to be extra close to her and before you can blink your eyes - she will be grown and gone. See, I know from experience how fast your little ones grow up! Lots of love