? ??????????????Butterfly Blues? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.0 (12 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 557 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly All Around? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 649 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sometimes Im Blue? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful!

Well, obviously this thanksgiving, I am thankful to have both of my sisters home! We have not all been together for a VERY long time. It has been years! We had a wonderful thanksgiving dinner that my mom spent all day getting ready, while watching my 4 kids. I got to go get my sister Sarah, her hubby, and of course baby Grayson at the airport. I took my other sister Jess with me. I was sooo excited to meet my little man. Wow, he is even cuter in person. At first he acted like he might have stranger anxiety, but he warmed up to us after a few minutes. Here's a picture of auntie jess holding him at the airport:



After we left the airport, we stopped by my grammy's for a surprise visit so she could meet her newest great grandson. Grayson made sure to make her feel good by laughing, smiling, and talking to her the whole time she held him. We couldn't stay long, but it was a good visit. Here's Grayson meeting his great grammy:


We were then off to my mom's house. Grayson got to meet lots of new people. He met all of his cousins (my 4 kids) who couldn't wait to hold him, except kaylee who thought he was cute, but didn't want to hold him. He also got to see his grammy and grampa again. I'm sure he doesn't remember them since he was only a few days old when he met them the first time. Uncle Doug even made sure he got a chance to hold him. He was very content with him for quit a while. Here are pics of everyone taking turns holding Grayson:

Grampa holding Grayson

Kaylee meeting Grayson (she refused to hold him)Grammy snuggling with Grayson
Toya was so proud to be able to hold him. She played with him for a long time!
Jordan and Grayson
Kelsey & Grayson
Uncle Doug and Grayson


After meeting everyone, Grayson retired to the swing where he took a nap while everyone ate.



He is such a good little boy! We enjoyed the dinner that my mom made, then Doug and John did the dishes. :) I should have gotten a picture of that. Sarah then woke Grayson up to eat, and he was full of smiles! Here is the best picture I got:




Most of us sat around the table playing uno attack (Toya got it for her birthday). We played till 9:00 pm. By then, the twins were having full fledge meltdowns from lack of a nap and it being past their bedtime. We got home and put the kids right to bed and they were all out within 5 min. So, today was a great day!!! Here is a slideshow with the rest of the pics:



Tomorrow my mom and I are heading to the gym. I don't expect there to be too many people there as everyone will be shopping. I cannot stand going shopping on the day after thanksgiving, plus we have no money anyway, so I am not even tempted to go. :) I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

7 comments:

Debra said...

What a fabulous day for you and your family!!! Grayson is a doll. Isn't it fun to be able to love on a baby... and then hand him back? LOL As much as I loved having babies, I do not miss the infant stage.

I am glad you had such a wonderful day. Seeing your pictures made me miss not being at my mom and dad's for the holiday. Mom's cooking is the BEST isn't it?

I also completely agree about Black Friday Shopping! I'd rather buy a little here and there all year or not get gifts at all than shop on BF. I watched the news here this morning. They interviewed a family that had been at Best Buy since noon on Turkey Day to get computers. That is insane!

Happy Gobble, Gobble Day!!

Ellen said...

What a great day!! I am so glad that you were all able to get together. That Grayson is SOOOOOO handsome! ;) How long are your sisters going to be home? I hope that you have a wonderful time with them. I am glad that the gym is still going well for you... keep it up, girl! I am sorry about the money situation - we never have a lot, but always manage to get a little for the kids. They really will not remember the one Christmas that they didn't get as much as other years... Don't let it stress you too much. What a great time to teach them the true meaning of the holiday. Hope you have a great weekend!! Praying for you.

Linda said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksging!!!Oh how exciting to finally meet him!! He's SO adorable!!! I bet you were SO excited to fianlly meet your little nephew. :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww, I'm so glad you finally got to meet your nephew! It looks and sounds like you all had a really great time visiting. I love being around my family during the holidays (well all through the year actually!). Take care and we'll talk soon. Busy, busy!
~Miranda

J & S Bernard + One said...

of course i enjoyed the pictures. i am so glad that grayson has so many people that love him

Proud Grandparents said...

I am so thankful to have all my girls and grandbabies home! Its been a very busy and interesting week but so much fun!!!! I love each of you so much and so glad we get to spend a little time together. Enjoyed the pictures - seems like I haven't got to many but I can enjoy yours.

Joan said...

It was so nice to finally meet and hold Grayson..I'm glad you were able to all get together. Sounds like you had a wonderful day..