? ??????????????Butterfly Blues? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.0 (12 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 557 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly All Around? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 649 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sometimes Im Blue? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Doodlebugs!




tonight we went to check out a new place called doodlebugs, we went with some friends from church, gina and her kids, and had a pretty good time. it is a pottery place where you can pick something out and paint it.. you then have to leave it for about 4 days so they can "fire" it. the kids had fun even though she did not have alot of things to choose from. we also brought cousin kylie with us since the three girls get along really well. i debated for a couple of days on whether to bring the twins, i decided to bring them, but also to bring auntie jess in case things didn't go well with them. once we got down there, i decided that they would not do well with the painting. they are still a little young.. they did pretty well just waiting for everyone to get done. my advice, don't take anyone under the age of 4. the lady was not very kid friendly either. for having a kids place like that, i kinda expected her to be good with children, but she wasn't at all. they have a special thing coming up on saturday called a princess party. i think i am going to take latoya there by herself on saturday. they are going to have "cinderella" come in and she is going to read a story, they are going to do a craft, and have a snack, as well as do another pottery project. it will be nice to do something with her by herself. they are having a polar express party in dec. that i will take jordan to by himself as well. this is also where i beleive i will be doing toya's birthday party in november. well, i think that is about all. here is a slide show from tonight. sorry they are blurry, i think i need new batteries in my camera:

6 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

I've always wanted to go to places like these.......would you highly recommend it?

Sue said...

Glad you enjoyed the pottery place. Are you still planning on going shopping on Saturday?

Debra said...

I LOVE going to places like that. We do these about once a year. I love making Christmas ornaments. I made a plate once with my kids names on it. Then I had the twins, so I guess I need to go back and do another one!!

Ours has a "date night" evening where you can go as a couple and do a project.

Debra said...

I LOVE going to places like that. We do these about once a year. I love making Christmas ornaments. I made a plate once with my kids names on it. Then I had the twins, so I guess I need to go back and do another one!!

Ours has a "date night" evening where you can go as a couple and do a project.

TheBernardBunch said...

That looks like so much fun!

Joan said...

Looks like the kids had fun. You always find the most interesting places to take the kids..