? ??????????????Butterfly Blues? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.0 (12 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 557 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly All Around? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 649 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sometimes Im Blue? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm an Idiot ~ Please Help!

ok, as you can tell by my blog, i lost everything on it!!! i am sooo upset! anyway, for those that you know i read your blog or you have a blog i may be interested in, please leave a comment with your blog address! that will teach me for tryong to fix things when i have only have about 4 hours of sleep! anyway, thanks for your help! as you can tell, i lost all of my slideshows i had on the side as well as my counter at the bottom and everything else i had on it. i am soooo mad at myself!!! maybe things will look better in the morning, but i doubt it! i had put sooo much work into it, and now look....it's plain and boring!

9 comments:

Jemmmma said...

Hey,
Just wanted to leave a quick message. I've been lurking and reading your blog for about a month now. Your kids are adorable. I have two year old identical twin girls and a one year old little girl. We are in MA. Anyway, check us out! Sorry about all of your lost info!

Jeannie

Claremont First Ward said...

I'm sorry you lost so much info. I just lost the comment I just made somehow! My blog is:
www.angiescircus.blogspot.com

The Pruetz Family said...

Ugh...I'm so sorry! What a disappointment! I'm sure you'll make plenty of new memories, though, and have lots more slideshows to post!

www.thepruetzfamily.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Sorry to see that you lost all those great pictures of the kids. I'm sure you'll have plenty to post of them soon. :) Looking forward to see what you come up with. :)~~~your cousin Linda

http://carpenters-wife.blogspot.com/

Auntie of four plus one! said...

Sorry you lost so much. I was wondering what happened to your page. Mom was looking at it last night and she said all your stuff was gone.

www.auntie-of-four-fun-kids-plus-one.blogspot.com

Joan said...

I hope you're able to figure it out. I know mine messed up and my things on the right went way down to the bottom of the page. My was beacuse my slide show was way too big and push the info down. Good luck with it. Joan

http://joanw.blogspot.com/

http://www.ourbenjaminjames.blogspot.com/

Ellen said...

Hey - it's me! What happened?? Just leaving a comment so you'd have the link to my blog! Have a great day.

Casey's trio said...

OH NO!I know how frustrated you must be by losing all of your hardwork and slideshows you had put together. I know you will have your page lokking snazzy again in no time.

Ellen said...

http://ellen-eternitytoday.blogspot.com/

Sorry! Here it is!