? ??????????????Butterfly Blues? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.0 (12 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 557 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly All Around? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 649 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sometimes Im Blue? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, August 17, 2007

It's Time!

time for what you say?? well, time to potty train of course! to be truthful, i am pretty scared about that. i know i have done two kids already, but not two at a time! i am planning on starting on monday. we went out and bought new dora panties. hopefully they won't want to mess on dora and will get the hang of it quickly :) or, i may decide that at 2 1/2 they just aren't ready yet. to be truthful, i do think they are ready. they tell me (most of the time) when they are stinky or wet and need to be changed. i guess that this means that this week we will be staying home more so they get the hang of it.

well, that is all for tonight. tomorrow is a busy day with a trip to the animal park during the morning, and then a trip to the balloon festival at night. we will be busy, but it will be fun. there will be pictures either tomorrow or sunday/monday! have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Ellen said...

WOW! You will DEFINITELY be in my prayers next week!! ;) Hope it goes much smoother and quicker than you could hope for!!

Proud Grandparents said...

Hey Stacy,
Wow, We have been gone just a few days and its time to potty train. I wouldn't worry to much, I'm sure you will do fine. We sure do miss you all! Give everyone a kiss and hug for us and we have given Grayson lots for you all!!! Love you & miss you, Mom

Joan said...

Wow...you have your hands full.. sounds like they are ready..It will defenitely be a challenge..

The Manning Family said...

You will definitely have to let me know how you're doing with the potty training. I've successfully gotten the four year old 'to go,' but like you, I've never tried it with two at once. My just turned 2 in June, so I'm not really sure if they're all that ready, but I sure am! :)

Casey's trio said...

Good luck to you on the potty training. I am not looking forward to potty training my trio when it comes time.