? ??????????????Butterfly Blues? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.0 (12 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 557 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly All Around? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 649 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sometimes Im Blue? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, August 10, 2007

I'm an Auntie!!!!

As of 4:04 am today, i am officially an auntie. I have several nieces and nephews on my hubby's sides (most of which were already here before I married my husband), but this is hte first on mine!!!! I am ecstatic, and that doesn't even begin to describe my feelings!!! I really cannot put into words how I feel. Right now, I'm excited and sad at the same time. I must say that the excitment was overshadowing everything else until i started typing, and now I am sad. Sad because I am realizing that they are not anywhere near me and I just can't go to the nursery to visit him, and I can't go tell John and Sarah congratulations in person and see them as parents! I am realizing how little i will actually see this baby. Honestly, the tears didn't start till I sat here thinking about this little baby and now they won't stop. Unless you live far away from your sister (who you are extremely close with), you will not understand. I had this exciting post going through my head, but in the sadness I lost it somewhere. This is much harder than I expected.

Anyway, congrats to Sarah and John. I know they will be awesome parents. I've seen them with my kids as well as the kids she nanny's for so this little baby is in for a treat! The best parents were definitely picked for him, yes I did say HIM. They had a healthy baby BOY at 4:04 this morning! He doesn't have a name yet, but will within the next 2 days (before he leaves the hospital). He weighed in at 7 lbs. 11 oz. and was 21 in. long! More news and pictures (when i get them) will follow soon. Please go leave some congrats on their blog: John and Sarah's Blog

7 comments:

Sue said...

Awesome, congrats! Can't wait to see pictures and find out what this little boy's name is. :)

Joan said...

congrats Auntie..can't wait to see pics of this new little one..

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being an auntie!! Can't wait to see what he looks like.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am sorry you won't be able to see him much..I guess someone will have to move! My family is scattered all over the place and it is hard watching everyone grow up through pictures. I very rarely get to see my own niece and nephew but they are teenagers so they are going their own ways anyway. My niece has finally shown interest in coming to visit because I have the twins..LOL I guess I will take what I can get. Luckily they are still in driving distance (a loooong drive). I hope you get to see him soon!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures!! ~Miranda

Linda said...

congrats! It's loads of fun being an Auntie! I see they are coming for Thanskgiving- bet you can't wait to see the little bundle of joy!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations-he is such a cutie! I understand exactly what you are talking about. With us living in Germany right now we have missed lots of our neices and nephews being born--one just three days ago! My sister lives in Florida and we are very close. I have yet to meet her youngest boy and she hasn't met my three youngest yet! Sad-but that is military life for you! Congrats again!