? ??????????????Butterfly Blues? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.0 (12 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 557 Total Grabs.
??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Butterfly All Around? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (5 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 649 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sometimes Im Blue? ????? ?????? ???Rati CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, October 22, 2006

A Wonderful Pic of Latoya!


well, my one picture i have today is of latoya, go figure! a couple from church gave this to me tonight. it is from old fashion sunday about a month ago. the hat was made by my grandmother, toya's great grandmother! it was made for me and my sisters when we were little. it is really cute. beleive it or not, that is all there is for tonight. i hope you enjoy the picture. good night.

0 comments: